Discover The Benefits Of Veneers
How veneers from your dentist in West Allis, Wisconsin can give you a beautiful smile.
Is your smile suffering from chips, cracks, or fracture lines? Do your teeth look yellow instead of dazzling white? Is your smile showing signs of aging? If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to discover the benefits of veneers. Dr. Jeff Welnak at Root River Dental in West Allis, Wisconsin wants to share how veneers can restore your smile.
Dental veneers are thin sheaths of dazzling high-grade dental porcelain that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. Porcelain is translucent (light-reflective) so your veneers will look just like natural tooth surface. Veneers can cover up major cosmetic issues including:
- Cracks, chips or fracture lines from everyday wear-and-tear
- Worn-down, eroded teeth from aging or bad habits
- Stained or discolored teeth from lifestyle or medications
- Broken, damaged teeth from an accident or injury
You can even cosmetically alter the look of poorly-positioned, badly aligned teeth. Veneers can help for some of the same cosmetic issues as orthodontic treatment including tooth overlap or closing small gaps between teeth.
There are many reasons why people love porcelain veneers. Veneers provide:
- A great outcome because porcelain reflects light, so your new veneers will make your smile sparkle
- Rapid results, requiring between 2 to 3 appointments for a completely new smile
- Non-invasive treatment because tooth structure is minimally impacted, just enough to accommodate veneer thickness
Your new porcelain veneers will stay white because they resist staining even if you smoke or drink coffee. That means you can enjoy your beautiful results for a long time, with proper care. Porcelain veneers will make your smile stand out, so remember veneers for that special event you have coming up. You deserve to look your best!
These are just a few of the benefits of veneers. Now it’s time to discover how veneers can benefit you and your smile. Start by calling Dr. Jeff Welnak at Root River Dental in West Allis, Wisconsin. Give yourself the smile you deserve by calling today!